Career and Culture
Recommitting to our core values every day is crucial to MBCO because they truly capture the essence of what we deliver, but more importantly, why. We truly are A Tower Above.
We win customers for life by responding quickly, creating trust, delivering on our word, actively listening, and being empathetic.
Skills, talent, and expertise that move MBCO forward are more important than any qualification on paper. Our success comes from all backgrounds and experiences.
Providing honest communication about everything through openness and accountability—whether things are good or bad, we convey information as we know it. Our ego cannot be involved.
We will practice gratitude, remaining grounded, welcoming feedback, being present, and taking risks.
MBCO is a growing organization, and we are always looking for amazing individuals to join our “tower.”
Please send your resume to email@example.com for consideration.
Survey Field Crew
We are hiring Survey Field Crew partners. If you are a survey professional with experience as a Survey Crew Party Chief, Instrument man or Rodman, please send in your resume for immediate consideration. Candidates with experience in the transportation industry preferred. Pay commensurate with experience. Flexibility required. OT and Travel throughout Texas as needed.
Sr. Project Manager
Currently seeking a Sr. Project Manager for our Engineering Division. Must be a go-getter with experience in running roadway, traffic, and/or infrastructure projects.
- 10-15 years of experience in Houston Area projects.
- Licensed professional, with 7+ years of Project Management experience.
- TxDOT Precerts
- This is NOT a business development role, primary responsibility is to ensure all projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Local candidates only please.
Survey Microstation Manager
Prepares and produces survey documents as directed. Performs project research, review plats, legal descriptions & calculations, maintains records and prepares CADD drawings, DTMs and survey sketches. Familiar with a variety of survey concepts, practices, and procedures. Must be able to create CADD drawings, layouts and designs using basic design and surveying principles and review the drawings to ensure compliance and work with project team to execute projects on time and on budget.
- CADD and Survey computer skills
- Proficiency with Microstation/OpenRoads a plus (3+ years)
- Working knowledge of civil engineering practices, a plus
- Process Survey Data
- Topographic | Design | Boundary Surveys
- Prepare Right-of-Way Maps
- Provide technical office support (brief & de-brief) for field crews.
- Perform quality control checks of plats and drawings prepared by other technicians.
Project Manager, RPLS
We are currently seeking a Texas Registered Professional Land Surveyor (Will consider current SIT, sitting for RPLS exam in 2024).
- Analyze projects, solve major technical problems, and makes cost effective recommendations.
- Execute project work scope for municipal, private and DOT projects.
- Manage/Supervise Projects from initiation to delivery, coordination with internal staff and interfacing with Clients on technical matters.
- Makes final survey decisions and assumes responsibility for content, quality, budget conformance and technical competency of work performed under his/her seal.
- Process and Procedures awareness for deliverables.
- Verify accuracy of field data, writing metes and bounds property descriptions.
- Descriptions, filing plats, recording surveys, ROWs, research records of surveys, finding monuments.
- Final QA/QC of survey deliverables and work performed under his/her seal.
- Develop Surveying Standards and Guidelines.
- Establish good methodology for individual projects.
- Determines program objectives and requirements.
- Conducts technical training workshops and serves as a mentor to less experienced surveyors and other technical professionals. Professional development for all assigned personnel.
- Provide consultation and advice. May be required to provide expert testimony in court cases concerning survey related matters.